Our philosophy is about providing a Kind, Caring, Safe Shelter of Learning for Young Children
Our background is in childcare consultancy and business management, 18 years experience has provided
us with extensive childcare knowledge and understanding to deliver specialised care with learning opportunities for children.
We have individual play rooms that are age appropriate, colourful, safe, air conditioned, structured and attractive to stimulate overall development covering the principles of the early years foundation stage.
We provide a variation of activities, in spacious surroundings to encourage children to learn, increase abilities, exploration and provide immense play value.
We have spacious enclosed outdoor play areas with a soft play surface for energetic play as well as providing the ideal setting for learning about nature, creativeness and physical development.
We support children's achievements to enable them to build independence, freedom, engagement and self esteem. We encourage children to participate in a variety of experiences to lay the foundations for a successful future and a life time of learning. We aim to continually strive to achieve high standards
of care and to be the best at what we do, meeting your individual needs and those of your growing
children. Our rooms are also ventilated and have Air Conditioning systems.
We operate a dual key person system, where by children have individual carers, who complete daily
reports on children's progress and development. Detailed observations, progress sheets and records of achievement are completed to show developmental skills and future learning goals. At all times we
encourage parents to discuss all aspects of their child's progress and needs with their key person.
At Kinder Haven we are proud of the nurseries and high standards of care that we provide that has lead to our success through our returning clients, OFSTED and national awards. Here is our success:
- Regional Day Nursery of the Year by the National Day Nursery Assoc - 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Gold teeth award for nutritional meals and promoting healthy eating 2007
- Investors in people award 2007
- UK nursery of the year by the National Day Nursery Association 2008
- Quality Counts accreditation by the National Day Nursery Association that is a higher
requirement than OFSTED 2008
- Nursery Manager of the Year –Nursery Worlds finalist with commendation
(Lou Epton – Sticker Lane manager) 2009
- Nursery Business Development Award finalist 2009
- I Can (supporting children’s language) accreditation 2010