The Kinder Haven Team
At Kinder Haven Ltd we employ exceptional people who care immensely for children.
Our nurseries are run by a team of caring, qualified and experienced nursery professionals who provide structured, safe, caring and stimulating environments to enrich children’s overall development with learning through play, with encouragement of independence, and social skills.
We operate a high staff to children ratio to ensure quality and the high standards of care that children require.
As a company it is our commitment to have all practitioners first aid trained.
We carefully select our nursery practitioners and ensure they are suitable to work with children and have the
right caring qualities to work with your child.
Our team understand and focus on:
• Raising quality and learning opportunities
• Preparing children for school and a life time of learning
• High standards of quality care for children
• Keeping children safe and maintaining ratios
• Healthy eating and nutritional meals
• Working in partnership with parents and external agencies
• An open line of communication and reporting
• Our excellent security and safety record
• Developing secure attachments
• Contributions to learning and individuality
• Creating positive indoor and outdoor play areas
Want to join the kinder haven team ........
To enquire about current vacancies please contact the nursery
© 2020 Kinder Haven Limited - Reg : 04327215 - All Rights Reserved